Jobs with NLC
In North Lanarkshire, we have a shared ambition. We want this to be the place to live, learn, work, invest and visit for our residents.
Ambitious for our services and the people who provide them.
Ambitious for our communities and partners.
We want to:
- Improve economic opportunities and outcomes
- Support all children to realise their full potential
- Improve the health, wellbeing and care of our communities
- Improve relationships with the communities and the third sector
- Improve the council resource base
This is our shared ambition. But we need yours!
All jobs for North Lanarkshire Council are advertised on the myjobscotland website. We offer a wide range of rewarding and challenging jobs and careers across a diverse range of public services such as:
- Education & Families
- Enterprise & Communities
- Health & Social Care
- Chief Executive’s Office
At North Lanarkshire Council, we are building a workforce for the future and want our workforce to reflect the communities we serve. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all under-represented groups.