ARRIVING ON SITE
- Pre book desks through the booking app and meeting rooms via Outlook – other space is available on a first come first served basis
- Sign in at Reception (where required)
- ID badges must be worn while on site (or alternative ID if no badge provided)
- Make yourself familiar with your surroundings and the emergency exits in the event of an evacuation. Read Emergency evacuation plan displayed at workstation.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided.
- Wash your hands regularly throughout the day (especially if you sneeze or cough, and before and after eating or handling food, using any shared equipment or tools, and using toilet facilities), and again whenever you leave the site.
- The wearing of face coverings is no longer required in the workplace. Those working within Health and Social Care settings will still be required to wear a face covering until advised otherwise. Currently there is no change to face covering guidance in schools and we are continuing to follow the Scottish Government guidance in line with reducing the risks in schools. Please be aware that some staff may still wish to wear a face covering in the workplace and in addition, Distance Aware badges and lanyards are available from libraries for anyone who prefers others to take extra care around them, for any reason.
WHILE ON SITE
- Face coverings need not be worn while sitting at the workstation, or while eating or drinking in rest areas.
- Bring your own food, crockery, cutlery or refillable drinking bottles. Hot water will be provided. Do not share items (for example, cups, cutlery) or food. All rubbish should be disposed of in the bins provided.
- Open windows, vents and doors (where safe to do so) to improve ventilation. Do not open windows beyond the limit imposed by window restrictors.
- Clean the workstation/area before starting work and at the end of the period of use. Cleaning materials are available for use.
- Keep the workstation/area tidy. Workstations/areas must be cleared of work and personal items at the end of each period of use.
- Also clean down the printer or kitchen and rest area(s) if used
- Ensure waste materials are disposed of in the bins provided.
- Dedicated Toilet facilities will be available for use on site at each location and clearly signposted.
- There are kitchen facilities with hot water provided – please take your own food, drink, cutlery and crockery. Don’t share items.
- Facilities to make tea and coffee are available at each location. Please ensure you wipe down equipment before and after use. Leave area clean and tidy after use.
IT or technical issues should be reported to the IT Service Desk. You can call for critical issues only at 0300 555 0406.
Any user technical issues with the printer in a hub should be reported to Canon on 08448 920 844 quoting the serial number.
At Cumbernauld Theatre there are accessible toilets on the ground floor and also 1st floor. Access to 1st floor via lift. However it should be noted that the lift cannot be used in the event of an emergency evacuation and exit would be via stairwells only.
- Please ensure that you leave timeously in line with the hours of operation
- Leave the area tidy and take all personal belongings with you
- Sign out at Reception (as required)
- Sanitise hands