Do you want to part of our digital gang?
We’re looking to build on Digital NL’s already successful internal network of Digital Champions to help drive our digital vision across services and communities.
This is a great opportunity to become a Digital Champion to support your service and although voluntary, is incredibly rewarding. Any work that you undertake is always planned out in advance and in keeping with the priorities of your service.
Here’s what we’re looking for.
Do you have:
- Good IT Skills and able to use a range of digital technologies, e.g., Teams, One Drive, SharePoint, Yammer, and Outlook.
- The ability of listen to your colleagues understand their digital exclusion needs and support them in a friendly way.
- Ability to facilitate virtual training workshops either 121 or part of a group.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
You could get involved in:
- Supporting older tenants get online
- Support your colleagues to learn new digital skills
- Hosting online training forums
- Blogs on Yammer
- “Ask a Champion”
- Testing for Microsoft updates
If you are interested I would love to hear from you, please get in touch GowL@northlan.gov.uk