1. Home
  2. FAQs
  3. Change in Circumstances FAQ

Change in Circumstances FAQ

Here you’ll find answers to some of the common questions asked about a change in your circumstances.

I would like to change my bank details, address, contact details or next of kin, how do I go about doing this?

You can change these details through your mySelf account.

I want to reduce my hours or change my work pattern, how do I go about doing this?

Submit your request in writing to your line manager. The Smarter Working policy sets out eligibility criteria, timescales and template letters for this purpose.

What forms don't require authorisation by the HR Business Partner?

The following forms require manager authorisation only:
Maternity Leave, Adoption Leave, Death in Service, Career Break, Leavers, Maternity Support Leave, Paternity Leave & Smarter Working Applications.

I need to advise you of a change for an employee, for example, transfer, cost centre change, change in hours, salary change, revert to substantive post, other?

Manager’s should complete an Employee Change Form, which can be found via myNL Portal or via here.

Updated on 18th April 2024

Was this article helpful?

Related Articles